I just made a dozen of green tea cupcakes!! Really enjoying decorating them!!
and the green tea foresting does make the chocolate cup cakes even more delicious!!!
If you do like the greet tea flavor, please go and try this recipe out!
Chocolate Cup Cake: (for 12-cup cakes)
1. Chocolate Cake mix *1
2. 1 1/4 cups water
3. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
4. 3 eggs
Steps: Please follow the cake mixed instruction
Green Tea Cream Cheese Frosting:
Serves 12 Cupcakes
a. 10 ounces low-fat cream cheese
b. 1/4 cup butter
c. 1.5 cups powdered sugar, sifted
d. 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
e. 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Bring cheese and butter to room temperature by letting it sit out for 1 or 2 hours.
2. Sift powdered sugar into a bowl or onto parchment paper.
3. Beat butter and cheese at medium speed until creamy.
4. Add half of the sugar, the green tea powder, and the vanilla. Beat until combined.
5. Gradually add remaining sugar (more if you have to) until you get to the consistency and sweetness you like.
The green tea frosting matches perfectly with the chocolate cupcake and all of my friends love it!
Now, I’m going to enjoy my cupcakes with a hot latte! Ciao~
Ms B. BAD says
green tea cupcakes!! yum!!! i must try this!
haha! Try & you will like it! 😀