Halloween is right around the corner!! Exciting?! I think it is one of my favorite holidays because its made by cute costume parties, terror movies, decorations, and scary desserts!
If you just like me, not a big fan of making frosting to decorate your cookies but still want to amaze your party guests. Then, I believe this Williams-Sonoma Halloween cookie cutters will be a wonderful choice for you!
It has 4 different cute Halloween styles, ghost, spider, cat, and pumpkin! They are super cute & very easy to use! Also, you will get the awesome result that you are expecting for!
Moreover, I think this Halloween cookies will be perfect for sharing with your colleagues, friends, family, or kids!! They are super cute and smell GREAT!!! Perfect for “Trick-or-treat” as well!!
Let’s see what we need to make this cute dessert!
Williams- Sonoma Halloween cookie cutter *1 (get it HERE)
Ingredients: around 30 cookies (included butter & chocolate flavors)
a. Butter Flavor:
Unsalted Butter: 100g
Powdered Sugar: 05g
Egg Yolk: 2
Pastry Flour: 200g
b. Chocolate Flavor:
Pastry Flour: 80g
Unsalted Butter: 50g
Powdered Sugar: 25g
Egg Yolk: 1
Chocolate Cocoa Powder Unsweetened: 20g
1. Soften Butter
2. Sift Flour
3. Cut the Softened butter into small pieces
1. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on high speed, cream the butter until fluffy and pale yellow.
2. Add powdered sugar and continue beating until combined. (turn white)
3. Add the egg yolk and beat on low speed until well blended.
4. Sift the flour into another bowl, Add half of the flour into the butter mixture and stir with a plastic spoon until blended then add the rest.
5. The dough should be soft at this step. Turn the dough out of the bowl and wrap in plastic wrap.
6. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 mins.
7. Preheat the oven to 3250F (160C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets or line them with parchment paper.
8. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, place between 2 sheets of waxed paper, and roll out 1/4 inch (6mm) thick.
9. Use a cookie cutter (put a light layer of flour on top of the dough to avoid sticking), cut out the cookies.
10. Repeat to roll out the remaining dough portions, then roll the dough scraps into 1/4 inch thick dough. Cut the dough again.
Note: if the dough becomes sticky, wrap it and chill in the freezer for about 10 mins before rolling out.
11. Place the cookies to the prepared pans, bake until firm to the tough, about 12mins to 15 mins.
See! that is super easy to make!!! you even can mix the chocolate dough & the cream dough to create the different looks of your Halloween cookies! Hope you guys love it!!!