Tiramisu is always my favorite dessert! And, I definitely want to have it to celebrate the Independence day!!!
With the USA flag decoration on it, eating Tiramisu can become so fun to eat with the family and friends!!
In this recipe, I use dark chocolate cake instead of the ladyfingers because I really love eating creamy rich chocolate cake with tiramisu cream! This combination is amazing!!!
1 Cake Mix Moist Deluxe Dark Chocolate
6 egg yolks
3 tablespoons sugar
1 pound mascarpone cheese
1 1/2 cups strong espresso, cooled
2 teaspoons rum
1 box blueberry
2 boxes raspberry
2. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer with whisk attachment, beat egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale, about 5 minutes. Add mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of espresso and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. In a small shallow dish, add remaining espresso and rum. Brush the expresso and rum mix on top of the cake. Place the soaked cake on the bottom of a dish.
4. Spread evenly the mascarpone mixture over the chocolate cake.
5. Use blueberries and raspberries to create the USA flag.
6. Cover tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, up to 8 hours.
Then, you are ready to share the July 4th yummy tiramisu with your families and friends!!!
Happy Independence Day!!!!