Egg salad is always the perfect food for breakfast. I love to have two egg salads and a home-made hot latte to start my day.
They are so easy to make and so delicious!!! I always made this at night and eat it in the morning!
Let’s try to do it now!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs – cut each egg into half
- 1/2 cup of Japanese Kewpie Mayonnaise.
( I recommend the Japanese Kewpie Mayonnaise. It doesn’t taste oily and heavy. But, you still can use any Mayonnaise brand you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 piece of ham- cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon of Dry or fresh Basil Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of White Pepper
- Cut each egg into half and take out the egg yolk.
- Put those egg yolks into a bowl and mix with salt, ham, sweet corn, Black Pepper, and White Pepper. Use Japanese Kewpie Mayonnaise to blend them together.
- Put step 2 into the egg whites you did in the first step.
- Put some dry Basil Leaf on the top of the egg salad.
- Done! you are ready to eat!!!
Isn’t it easy to make?! You can always put those egg salad into the refrigerator and the salad will taste even better!!!
Welcome to leave me a message if you have any questions!!!